Red Gothic Corset Long Prom Ball Gowns
It is a 2 piece dress which includes:
1. the fabric of the corset is satin and cotton.
ruffled hem and ribbon accents on center neckline
stainless steel busk closure,easy wear and off.
on the back we have added adjustable additional strips so you can adjust the corset in accordance with your preferences.
2. elastic waist band
long multi-layered soft tulle skirt in front
pick-up satin skirt overlay
1. This is two-piece dress.
2. This is a steel boned corset.
3. This dress is pictured with a 6-hoop skirt underneath to achieve the look.hoop skirts are not included with our dresses.If you need the hoop skirts,click here>>
|Bust ( cm )||81-86||86-94||99-102||99-107||107-117|
|Waist ( cm )||58-64||64-71||71-79||79-86||87-94|
|Corset Length ( cm )||38||38||38||38||38|
|Skirt Length ( cm )||100||105||110||115||120|
* Please choose the corset and skirt size according to your waist size,not bust size!
* For custom size order,after you place an order,please send needed measurements below to our mailbox: email@example.com
* Customer Service will contact you if there is any problems,so please don't forget to check your mailbox.
-Skirt Length(from natural waist)
*Shipping: This usually takes 5-10 days but can be longer during busy seasons.
*If you have a more odd fit let us know.
*There maybe have color difference.
We require these carefully taken measurements to give you perfect fitting clothing. The measuring tape used should be 'snug', not tight. If possible, it is preferable if your measurements are taken by someone else. Please relax whilst being measured and don't be tempted to make allowances!
1.Try taking a dress or top that you know fits and measure the bust and waist. Use a tape measure or string and measure yourself using the sizing diagram as a guide. This will give you a starting point to compare.
2.Keep in mind that women wore slips and fitted bras under the dresses. Think of how your undergarments will help a dress hang and fit correctly.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.